* 1 can of corned 340 gr / ground beef
* 150 gr carrots cut into the box
* 100 g frozen peas
* 2 tablespoons cooking oil
* 1 cup milk
* 2 eggs
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 egg yolks btr
* 500 gr potato
* 1 / 2 teaspoon nutmeg and pepper powder
1. Saute carrots and enter some corned, peas, milk then cook it to boil for 5 minutes.
2. Turn off the flame enter the egg mix well.
3. Boil the potatoes and puree, put all the spices mix well.
4. Enter corned stir in fire-resistant glass bowl, then cover smooth the top with the potatoes about 3 / 4 section, and enter remaining corned, cover again with the potatoes finely. Bake in the oven medium.