1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the onion and gently fry for 5 minutes.
2. Add the carrots, potato, tomatoes and beans. Stir together and simmer gently until the vegetables are soft and the tomato juice has reduced.
3. Gradually add the fajita mix, tasting as you go, until you are happy with the level of spice.
4. Heat the wraps in a microwave or oven.
5. Load the wraps with the vegetable filling and top with cheese before serving.
* 8 flour wraps
* 1 onions, chopped
* 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
* 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
* 1 tin canned chopped tomatoes
* 1 tin black-eyed beans
* 1 packet fajita mix
* 100g cheese, grated
* 1 tbsp vegetable oil