How To Make
1. Slice the fish fillets diagonally into small bite-sized pieces. Lay them out on a non-metallic tray and cover with the lime juice. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge to marinate for 2 hours, turning once. Once the fish is cooked by the lime juice it will turn opaque.
2. For the salsa, combine the tomato, onion, pepper, garlic, herbs, oil and seasoning in a large bowl and toss together thoroughly.
3. Serve the fish with a dollop of salsa and a pile of fresh rocket leaves.Ingredients
* 1×400-600 g white fish, for example gurnard, filleted and skinned
* 4 limes, juice only
* 4 large tomatoes, skinned, de-seeded and diced
* 1 red onion, very thinly sliced
* 1 green pepper, roughly chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, sliced
* handful fresh herbs, including flat parsley, mint and coriander
* 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
* cracked black peppercorns
* rocket, to serve