How To Make
1. In a bowl, mix together all the burger ingredients and form into patties
2. Cover the patties with cling film and place in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
3. Heat a grill and cook the burger for 2-3 minutes on each side (for rare), or until cooked to your liking.
4. Slice the bread roll in half and toast on one side.5. Assemble the burger. Spread one half of the bun with mayonnaise, and mustard on the other half. Place the burger on the bottom half, top with the swiss cheese, tomato, red onion, lettuce and pickles, then top with the other half of the roll.
For the burger
* 1kg minced rump steaks
* 200 g minced beef dripping
* 4 pickled jalapeÃ±o peppers, diced
* 1 onion, finely diced
* white bread roll, with sesame seeds
* American mustard
* swiss cheese
* large beef tomatoes, sliced
* escarel tomatoes, sliced
* red onions, sliced
* dill pickles