* 150 gr short macaroni, boiled, drained
* 150 gr snapper, steamed for 10 minutes
* 150 gr peas, boiled briefly, remove and drain
* 470 ml of liquid milk
* 60 gr flour
* 60 g margarine
* 25 g grated cheddar cheese, to the top
* 1 / 4 teaspoon fine salt
* 1 / 4 teaspoon nutmeg
* 1 / 4 teaspoon pepper
1. Melt the margarine, put flour, stirring. Pour milk little by little, until exhausted.
2. Enter the macaroni, peas, and fish. Give also salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Stir until blended and remove from heat.
3. take a flat plate, serve macaroni in a dosage form of fish.
Do not forget to add tomatoes, and peterceli for the eyes and fins. And lastly sprinkle the surface with grated cheese.
4. Macaroni fish ready to be served with fish shape. Sure baby happy to gobble it up.