* 250 g green prawns
* 80 g mussel
* 150 gr octopus
* 200 grams of green mussel
* 1 1 / 2 cup water
* 1 / 2 cup white wine
* 1 / 2 teaspoon fresh chili pepper, chopped
* 1 thin pizza base
* 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
* 1 tablespoon capers
* 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 clove garlic, crushed
* 2 tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
* 1 tbsp tomato paste
* 3 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, cored and chopped
* 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
1. preheat oven to 210 degrees C (190 degrees gas)
2. Peel the shrimp, remove and discard the washing blood vessels blood vessels mussels.
3. Wash octopus, remove the muzzle and the inside of the body, cut two meat
4. Brush the scallops, remove growled boiled water, wine and pepper until
5. Boil reduce the heat.
6. Seafood Boil shrimp one at a time 2 minutes, lift the drain mussel 1 & 1 / 2 minutes, 2 minutes octopus, clams boiled in a pot covered during
3 minutes until the shells open flue is closed shell peeled or taking part are presented. set aside.
How to Make Sauce:
1. Saute garlic and onion over low heat for 2 minutes. add tomato paste and cook, stirring 1 minute longer.
2. Enter a tomato sherry and parsley cook for 6 minutes or until sauce thickens lift and allow to cool.
3. Spread pizza base with the sauce, scatter cheese. seafood set on top, sprinkle capers and parsley
4. Bake 30 minutes until golden brown pizza base
5. Cut into pieces and serve hot with immediately.