* 50 g dry fettuchini
* 150 grams chicken breast meat, sliced lengthwise
* 75 g broccoli, remove from the flowerets into small pieces, boiled moment
* 75 g carrot, peeled and finely crushed
* 2 tablespoons oil
* ½ teaspoon salt
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* ½ teaspoon dried basil
* ½ teaspoon chopped peterceli
* 50 gr mayonaisse
* 2 tablespoons cheese Permesen
* 500 ml of water to boil
1. Boil fettucini with salt and 1 tablespoon oil until cooked.Remove and drain
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil, saute garlic and chicken meat until it changes color
3. Enter the broccoli, carrots, salt, basil and peterceli. Mix well. And lift.
4. Mix and stir fry vegetables and fettucini with mayonaisse
5. Sprinkle cheese Permesan.
6. Pasta Primavera ready to be served.