Ingredients needed for 6 persons:
* 50 g butter
* 1 onion, finely chopped
* 150 g bacon, finely sliced
* ½ teaspoon pepper
* ¼ teaspoon nutmeg powder
* 750 potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes and steam until mature
* 3 eggs, lightly beaten
* 400 ml of liquid milk
* ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
* 50 g cheese chedar
1. Heat the butter, saute onion until fragrant aroma.
2. Enter the bacon, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Stir until meat changes color and smoke lift.
4. Combine bacon stir together potatoes, eggs and milk.
5. Season with salt to taste, stirring until blended.
6. Prepare a heat resistant dish smeared with butter.
7. Enter the potato dough, flatten. Sprinkle top with cheese grated.
8. Bake in hot oven 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes,until cooked and solid.
9. Bake well with the flame above the surface until a yellow brown.
10. Remove and serve while warm with the sauce and sauce tomato.