fndrecipes.blogspot.com - marine cuisine taste is second to none. If you've tried all then be hooked. Moreover, crabs, cooked with various spices. This time there are recipes Poo Cha or can be called with Crab Content. Native of Vietnam.
Ingredients needed to make Poo Cha is:
- 5 tail crab, boiled, take the meat, reserving shells
- 200 grams of meat chicken / pork, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon coriander root, chopped
- 2 eggs egg white
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 pieces of red chili, thinly sliced
- Mix the crab meat, chicken / pork, onion, pepper powder, sugar, fish sauce, coriander roots and shallots, stirring until smooth, puree in food processor, then add egg whites, mix well.
- Fill each shell crab with the mixture until full, then coat the surface with egg yolk, sprinkle with red chili and coriander leaves on top, steamed until cooked, remove from heat.