* 8 LBR ready-made lasagna, boiled in boiling water 5-8 minutes
* 1 / 2 recipe bechamel sauce
* 300 ml beef broth
* 250 gr tomato concasse (skin peeled tomatoes)
* 1 / 2 teaspoon oregano
* 1 tsp black pepper powder
* 1 / 2 tsp sugar
* 1 / 2 tsp nutmeg powder
* 3 tablespoons, tomato paste
* Salt to taste
* 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons broth
* 50 g roughly chopped mozzarella
1. Contents: Mix beef broth, tomato concasse, oregano, salt, pepper black, sugar, nutmeg, tomato paste and stir well. boil until boiling. enter the cornstarch solution, stirring until thick, remove from heat.
2. Place the lasagna in a flat, apply 1 tablespoon of dough and 1 content tsp bechamel on top.roll, set in a heat resistant dish beroles butter, good in the dish, pour the contents of the remaining ingredients and mozzarella cheese chopped the top.
3. Bake temperature of 2000 degrees c roasted for 20 minutes
4. : For 4 people