* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic, crushed
* 1 red pepper, chopped
* 1 tbsp tomato paste
* 1 can (400 g) tomatoes, crushed
* 1 / 4 teaspoon sweet paprika
* 1 tablespoon dried oregano
LBR * 2 large basil, shredded
* 1 tsp black pepper, crushed coarse
* Salt to taste
* 1 thin pizza base
* 150 gr mozzarella cheese, slice thickness of 5 mm
* 12-14 thin slices of Italian salami
* 1 can (45 g) anchovy fillets, drained, thinly sliced
* 1 cup pitted black olives
* The leaves of fresh oregano
1. preheat oven to 210 degrees C (190 degrees gas)
2. Make a sauce from the earlier material:
3. Saute garlic and chili over medium heat for 1 minute, then add the tomatoes, paprika,oregano, basil, pepper and salt. simmer for 12 minutes over low heat. lift.
4. Spread sauce that has been cool on the pizza base, place the cheese, salami, anchovies and olives on top. bake 25 minutes until the base pizza golden brown. garnish with oregano leaves, if desired.
5. Cut and serve immediately
There are various types of Italian salami. Use what you like or salami use of new types for different variations.