fndrecipes.blogspot.com - Almost the entire world has a specific food and cooking their own. Omelet can also be found in almost all regions, ingredients and even how to cook it almost the same and to make it also very easy. Here's how to make French Omelet:
- Slightly Beat 4 eggs, just Enough to blend yolks and whites. Add 4 tablespoons milk, 1 / 4 teaspoon salt and 1 / 8 teaspoon pepper.
- Put 2 tablespoons butter in hot omelet pan. When melted, pour in the egg mixture.
- As it Cooks, prick and pick up with a fork Until the whole is of creamy consistency.
- Place on hotter part of range That it May Quickly brown underneath.
- Fold and place on hot platter.