fndrecipes.blogspot.com - Moules Marinière is typical of French food. How to cook it very simple.
- Heat 1 / 3 recipe butter than 150 grams of butter / margarine, then enter 4 pieces of roughly chopped onion, stir well, cook until wilted.
- Enter the 60 cc of white wine, 1 teaspoon pepper, thyme leaves 1 sheet, and 2 teaspoons salt, stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Enter the 2.5 kilograms of green mussels, wash, clean, stir well, cover, cook over high heat while stirring occasionally until the shells open green everything, then lift and place kerangnya in serving dish, strain the gravy, set aside.
- Prepare the pan used to cook before, wipe with a cloth, then pour the sauce was into it, cook until boiling, remove from heat.
- Enter 2 / 3 recipe butter bit by bit, stirring constantly until blended, then pour onto the green mussels was, sprinkle with 6 sticks celery finely sliced on top