* 1 packet spaghetti
* 200 ml water
* 2 tablespoons oil
* 1 tablespoon salt
*: sauce ingredients:
* 2 tablespoons olive oil / vegetable oil
* 1 onion btr
* 6 LBR beef bacon / ham / beef sausage, thinly sliced lengthwise
* 750 gr red tomatoes, remove skin and seeds, roughly chopped
* 1 red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
* 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
* 1 / 2 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
* 100 gr parmesan cheese
1 Boil water, salt and boiling oil hinga
2 Put the spaghetti, boiled for 12 minutes until cooked, remove from heat.
How to Make Sauce:
1 Heat oil and saute onion until wilted.
2 Put the beef bacon / ham / beef sausage, stirring, for 3 minutes.
3 Put the tomatoes, paprika, salt and black pepper, and cook for 5
How to Serve:
* Serve with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese