* 1 pack spaghetti
* salt to taste
* ½ tablespoons oil
* 2 cloves garlic
* 40 grams of finely chopped onion
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 50 grams of wheat flour
* 800 cc liquid milk
* 200 grams cream cheese
* 3 pieces of cut broccoli florets, boiled briefly in water laced with salt.
How to make:
1. Boil spaghetti in water that had been spiked with salt. Drain and drizzle with oil. Set aside.
2. Saute garlic and onions in the melted butter. Add flour. Stir until brown.
3. Tuangsusu little by little. Stir until slightly thick. After boiling, add cream cheese and salt. Mix well.
4. Grease a fireproof mold with butter. Pour half of batter sauce. Arrange some broccoli on top. Place in oven until spahetti half-baked. Pour batter, stacking the remaining broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining sauce. Bake until cooked.