Ingredients required, (6 persons):
* 300 grams of potatoes, thinly sliced
* 50 ml of liquid milk
* 150 ml of liquid milk
* 25 grams grated cheddar cheese
* 2 eggs, beaten off
* 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
* 1 / 8 teaspoon salt
* 100 grams of minced chicken
* 200 ml of liquid milk
* 200 grams of edible mushroom, split second
* 50 grams of green peas
* 2 cloves garlic
* 1 / 2buah onion, finely chopped
* 3 tablespoons flour
* 2 eggs beaten off
How to Make it:
1. Saute garlic and onions until fragrant.
2. Add chicken. Stir until it changes color.
3. Add flour. Mix well.
1. Pour milk, stir again until thick. Insert nuts
pods and mushrooms. Stir until nuts and herbs evenly.
2. Tata half of the potato pieces in a heat resistant dish
which has spread with margarine. Enter content material. Pour mixture
eggs, salt, pepper, cheese, cream and milk. Cover with potatoes and
sprinkle cheese. Enter in until cooked. Serve according to taste,
with tomato sauce or chili sauce.
Schottel Mushroom & Corn
* Margarine for greasing casserole dish (pyrex) and sautéing
* 200 gr potatoes, sliced crosswise 1 / 2 cm, season salt and pepper(If you want to believe soft, boiled potatoes before sliced)
* Cream of chicken soup (instant) of approximately 60-100 gr
* 500 ml of liquid milk, heat
* Grain sized onions, sliced crosswise 1 / 4 cm
* 50 g bacon, chopped (or corned beef can be substituted)
* 200 grams of canned button mushrooms
* 200 grams of sweet corn (canned or fresh)
* 1 point bell pepper (green or red), sliced crosswise 1 cm
* Celery leaves, chopped
1. Dissolve instant cream of chicken soup with fresh milk. Stir until average.
2. Meanwhile, heat the margarine in a skillet. Saute onion until wilted, enter bacon, mushrooms, corn, peppers.
3. Season with salt and pepper and stir (if there is added nutmeg and oregano) to taste.
4. Pour the solution in a stir chowder. Stir until thick and smooth.
5. Prepare a pyrex baking pan, spread with margarine. Pour stir into the pan.
6. Arrange potato slices on top, sprinkle with celery leaves chopped.
7. Preheat the oven, wait until quite hot.
8. Insert the baking pan, bake for about 30 minutes or until golden potatoes.
9. Serve hot.